Holland Artadvice Art Leasing.
Visual art in the company is something that is increasingly encountered nowadays, because visual art does have a function within the company. Just like music, art enhances the atmosphere in workspaces, working becomes more enjoyable and productivity is positively influenced by this. In the past we have set up so many companies with great satisfaction. With art leasing we make the step a lot easier for companies and private collections.
Like all company assets, leasing visual art is also an option to decorate your company offices. We specialize in operational leasing of works of art. Without investment you can enjoy exclusive art in your company. The monthly rates are extremely attractive and fully tax deductible. After the lease period, you can take over the artwork for an attractive remaining amount. You can also return the work and start leasing a new collection. The lease terms are from 24 to 60 months.
Artwork with a purchase price of € 2,000.
The lease amount for a period of 60 months is € 42 per month. After 60 months, you can take over the artwork for the remaining amount of € 100.
Artwork with a purchase price of € 5,500
The lease amount for a period of 24 months is € 200.75 per month. After 24 months you can take over the artwork for the remaining amount of € 1,650
Art collection of 10 works of art with a total value of € 25,000
The lease amount for a period of 48 months is € 637.50 per month. After 48 months you can take over the artworks for the remaining amount of € 2,500
Cost price 24 months Residual value 60 months Residual value
Price Months. Residual Value. 60 months Resdual Value.
The advantages of art leasing are:
• No own investment.
• Lease costs are operating costs and are fully tax deductible.
• Attractive purchase value when purchasing after the lease period.
• Purchase is not mandatory.
• After the lease period, a new collection can be leased.
• Only quality works of art are eligible for Holland Artadvice art leasing, so a guaranteed good investment.
• At the end of the lease term, you have a work of art that is likely to be worth more than its acquisition value
• At the end of the lease period, the artwork can also be taken over privately for the low remaining amount.
For more information about art leasing, we would like to make a quotation for one artwork or a collection on tel: 0031 38 4204948 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org