1. The Gold Medal for the best Civil Technical Invention in the World in 1996 by 24e Salon International des Inventions.
2. Awarded for the best-suggested solution to a real problem connected with improvements of conditions of society by Recherché Centre Battelle Europe at Geneva.
3. Awarded for the most original and creative developed plan for “Civil Engineering, Public Works and Constructions” by the Prinsdom of Monaco.
4. Nominated for the BEST INVENTION IN THE NETHERLANDS in 1996
5. The BRONZE MEDAL for constructions at Impex 2000 USA
6. Nominated for the DUTCH NATIONAL MILLENNIUM AWARD 2000
7. The WALLSTREET JOURNAL Technical Innovation Award. 2012 New York USA
8. The EDISON AWARD in Silver 2013 Chicago USA
9. The Royal decoration of “KNIGHT in the ORDER of the DUTCH LION” in 2014